Benefits of having a BlogJul 01, 2023
Does having a blog feel super 2010? While it might seem a little retro (and we know it’s up for debate if 2010 is even retro yet), it’s actually really important to have a blog on your website. It’s a great way to drive online traffic and offer your audience valuable resources — as you continue to blog about helpful insights, they’ll continue to lean on you for support. Here are 6 reasons for you to consider adding a blog to you website:
- Increased website traffic: Regularly publishing content to your website means you have an increased chance of attracting visitors to your website. It’s sort of like a game of dominios from there: more visitors then means there’s a greater chance that they’ll buy your product or service. And that’s something we all love!
- Improved search engine optimization (SEO): We know, we know — SEO can sometimes be a dreaded phrase. But it’s really important to consider SEO when it comes to your business. Search engines like Google value fresh, relevant, and original content. A blog allows you to consistently create and publish content, increasing your website's visibility in search engine results and improving your SEO ranking. Bada-bing, bada-boom.
- Establishing industry expertise: Like we mentioned before, blogs are a way for you to establish your voice of authority in your industry. Blogs are your chance to showcase your experiential knowledge and they’re also somewhere you can share trade secrets — something we everyone loves getting looped in on. By sharing valuable insights, tips, and advice, you’ll gain the trust and respect of your audience.
- Building brand awareness and loyalty: A blog is an excellent platform to strengthen your brand identity and engage with your target audience (not to mention you can flex those writing skills!). Once your blog posts become more regular, your followers will be grabbing the popcorn and eagerly tuning in to read. Okay, maybe it won’t happen just like that BUT your clients will become aware over time that you’re sharing valuable tips and tricks.
- Social media content: Notice how we always share a post on social media about what we’ve got on the blog each month? You can start doing that, too! It’s an easy content win and a great way to capture the attention of your audience. Not to mention you can drive traffic back to your website, increase engagement, and reach a wider audience.
- Customer engagement and interaction: Forget the DMs, it’s all going down in the comment section of your blog. Blogs allow for direct interaction with your audience through comments and feedback — who knows, one of your customers might reach out directly in response to what you’ve written about. Encouraging discussions and responding to comments helps build a sense of community and strengthens relationships with your customers.
Did we convince you yet? Are you the next Carrie Bradshaw (but, you know, of the business world). Maintaining a blog for your business will only bring your digital game to the next level. It offers a whole bunch of perks — our favorite is the way we can utilize it for social content and also brand awareness building. Just follow this motto: when in doubt, blog about it. And if you’re finding that motto hard to follow, remember that we’re always here to help. We’ll make sure you get those blog posts planned, written, and published!
Don't miss a beat!
Stay in the loop!
We wont make things weird. We won't sell your email and you can always unsubscribe.